Temporary Tattoos and Body Art
Temporary body art is a great choice for people who want to sport body art for a special occasion, but don't want to commit to permanent ink. When you're looking for information about temporary tats and other body art options, LoveToKnow Tattoos has the information you need.
Temporary Tattoo Information
Find helpful information about temporary tats and other forms of body art, including:
- Airbrush technique: Learn about airbrush tattoos and airbrush body paint
- Henna: Get a variety of henna designs, including dragons and other henna tattoo options
- Do-it-yourself: Find out how to make your own temporary tattoos quickly and easily
- Design ideas: Get ideas for fun and sexy looks, including vampire bites and tats from your favorite movies
- Test tattoos - Learn how you can test a particular design and body placement with a test kit from Tattoo Johnny.
- Body art types: Find out about crystal tattoos, body art stencils and custom temporary tats
- Kids' body art : Discover child-friendly options such as face painting an temporary tats for kids
You can also get information via an exclusive interview with body artist Scott Fray of LivingBrush.
No matter what you want to learn about non-permanent body art, you can find what you're looking for here. From creative body art ideas, such as lower back temporary tat designs, to information on the various types of temporary tattoos available, LoveToKnow Tattoos is a trusted resource you can count on for reliable facts and unique ideas on the topic of temporary body art.